Issues About Food

 And we pray for the salvation of our souls in this world, that we may come to the enjoyment of the unfailing light of the Lamb of God in heaven. Maybe just plain vanilla with the Vikkel Braid or I may give up on the braid for now and comb through my library to find a pattern. David told his wife to "get that stuff out of the house - I don't need to eat it!" Guess who's going to eat it now? We need to listen to their insights and dreams. Today, this cake is sold all over Santiago de Compostela and is quite popular with both tourists and pilgrims. Yesterday he worked and came home with fresh bagels, a lemon cake and popcorn shrimp! Yesterday I went for a walk around our local park, and later I had Will over, so mummy could do some jobs. We also send presents for the elderly in our local hospital, and give to our local Lions club.


We went to the house, had a glass of wine (or 2) and then we all went to a local Mexican restaurant for dinner which was EXCELLENT. After the spa we went across the street to Crabby Joe's for lunch on the pier. Went to bed way too late as Leslie and I had a 7 a.m. And here's Leslie and me - my best friend! A quick whirlwind trip to Daytona to see my best friend (52 years!!) and her sisters for our annual Sisters' Weekend. We have popped and seen Will, mummy and daddy, Will is now up on his hands and knees and will be crawling soon, already he gets around the floor, how quick they grow up. I have finally lost ALL of the weight that I had regained after I had lost all that weight 3.5 years ago! When we moved in here 10 years ago, we were informed the boiler was a budget model, but as were had fewer radiators than a house, it was thought we would get a few years out of it, so 10 years later we are not unhappy, just saving for a new one, probably next year.

I'm guessing that I won't get to everything I want/hope to knit (nothing like waiting till the last minute), but I'm ok with that too. Work is still crazy/busy and being out last Thursday & Friday didn't help matters, so this will be a very fast recap (which will be enough for you anyway, I think). Janet arrived Wednesday night; Leslie and I flew in and landed around 5 on Thursday. None of these girls are knitters, but they are all so creative: Leslie is a poet, Janet is a jewelry designer and Merelyn is a musician. All soups are homemade from scratch, which explains the great depth of flavor. I don't think the writing is all that great. Check out these articles from All Recipes on making the perfect turkey (Pioneer Woman also has a great recipe for turkey up there). The following recipe was submitted by Eliana Murphy.

A friend of Mer's from Jacksonville drove over to meet us. I am so thrilled to have a knitting friend near-by. Luckily I use an Android, so not as expensive as it could have been. I almost never talk on my cell phone, but I do text and I do use the camera for pictures. I'm enjoying it and taking pictures so I can show you the fruits of my labor later! You can eat any kind of nut, bean, grain, fruit and vegetable. Spread frosting all over the lamb and then make a face using two chocolate chips for eyes and a pink jelly bean (you can probably snitch one from the kids' Easter candy! ;) as a nose. Here's a shot of Tyg that I took several weeks ago (excuse the mess all over the table). These birds were everywhere - flying in and out of the place and waiting for folks to leave food on the table.


Postingan Populer