Finest Reached Foods

 My daughter Su is getting married in August and her hen night was always going to be cat themed, we all wore ears and our cat names. Food names for dogs can come from the produce section, the bakery, or family traditions. Below are the names of categories of food in French, along with the French names of the main types of meat, fish and seafood. If you want to get the omega 3 benefits of fish, you should use fish oil supplements instead. Hubby wants to clean and oil the decking, he also want to tidy our 2 wooden loungers and 2 spare wooden folding chairs, I do have to paint the front of my shed. Daughter was in our village when we got home, so plenty of cuddles with George and Will, Will helped tidy the garden, our lawn was pink with petals from the Magnolia tree, I don't think we are going to have many blooms left. .

I do feel really good, I have found out clothes which I could not wear last summer, it's like having a new wardrobe, I looked for a favorite pair of shorts, which I think I sadly got rid of. The childhood Sunday family dinner of baby boomers everywhere, pot roast claims a sentimental favorite place in the top 10 of American comfort foods. Another good book finished, I have returned all the books to the library, and have decided to read from my Ipad, not my favorite way, I do love the feel of a book in my hands. I have been reading, this series I have read books 1, 2 and 3 I'm reading book 4, all with the same DI, these are lighter crime thrillers and an easy read, hubby put this set on my kindle. On the whole April has been a good month, we are all well in lock down, I did manage to lose a couple of pounds, I did put some on over the Easter weekend, but they came back off again.

Another expensive month, the shelves in the greenhouse were an extravagance shown 1st on the list above, and then purchasing the slate and a few other things for the garden. We had earth overshoot day this month, it's the day we note we have used the renewable resources of our planet, so anything we take from the earth for the rest of the year won't be renewed, Covid19 has pushed the date back a few days, but year on year we consume more. Saturday, my friend Debbie came to visit, we also had Will for the day and a sleep over, it was still very windy, so it was a day mostly inside, bur Will did get outside to play for a while. I have spent about £130 on clothes and shoes so far this year, I should not need anything else, I still have plenty in my wardrobe. We only had one big Asda shop delivered here, I have popped to Lidl's a few times and we get fresh fruit and veg from our local Co-op, so still spending a fair amount on food. It was busy but not manic, our local Iceland has announced it will have an Pensioner shopping time on Wednesdays, this will allow us to get milk and eggs. 

Once finished this book it will take my reading to 41 books this year. However these symptoms are rare and neither serious nor persistent and these reactions did not take place when monosodium glutamate was given with food. Chemistry of food additives, contaminants, and other agro-chemicals, together with their metabolism, toxicology and food fate. Not all food handlers and consumers understand the roles they must play, such as adopting basic hygienic practices when buying, selling and preparing food to protect their health and that of the wider community. You no longer need to hunt a specialty health food store in order to get quality vegan food. Of most concern for health are naturally occurring toxins and environmental pollutants. The 2015 WHO report on the estimates of the global burden of foodborne diseases presented the first-ever estimates of disease burden caused by 31 foodborne agents (bacteria, viruses, parasites, toxins and chemicals) at global and regional level. Not spent anything on yarn or fabric, and no clothes, I was in conversation with the company who sent me sunglasses instead of shoes, they have offered me a part refund, and then stopped talking to me. So many family and friends in the huge at risk group, we have friends in Spain and Canary islands all on lock down, a doctor in Australia who is front line.

Postingan Populer